Virtual National Training
The Faithful Families National Training is ideal for those who wish to implement the Faithful Families program in their local communities, but we will also share strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
During this training, you will:
- Hear from the Faithful Families development team about the importance of faith-based health promotion.
- Explore concrete strategies to implement environmental changes in faith communities, drawing on resources from the Faithful Families program.
- Receive training on the Faithful Families curriculum, and develop a plan to train others in your community on the program.
- Discuss strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
- Develop an action plan to implement Faithful Families in your local community, and receive feedback from our development team on that plan.
This training is delivered online, via NC State’s Moodle Platform. The training is module-based, and participants can work at their own pace. Participants will have a year of access to the online course materials.
Register for the Virtual National Training here.
The Faithful Families National Training modules include:
|Understanding the Importance of Faith-based Health Promotion
|Working with Faith Communities
|Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Supports
|Faithful Families Portal Overview
|Participants will :
|Action Planning and Feedback
|Success Stories and Lessons Learned
|Training (online access to Moodle resources for up to one year, one participant access)
$50 grants you access to digital files of the curriculum as part of your online training. The link to all curriculum files will be included in the training website.