2020 National Training
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 – Thursday, January 9, 2020
The Faithful Families National Training is for individuals and organizations interested in becoming Faithful Families Implementing Partners. This training is ideal for those who wish to implement the Faithful Families program in their local communities, but we will also discuss strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
During this training, you will:
- Hear from the Faithful Families development team about the importance of faith-based health promotion.
- Explore concrete strategies to implement environmental changes in faith communities, drawing on resources from the Faithful Families program.
- Receive training on the Faithful Families curriculum, and develop a plan to train others in your community on the program.
- Discuss strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
- Develop an action plan to implement Faithful Families in your local community, and receive feedback from our development team on that plan.
The training will bring together a diverse set of faculty members and partners, from NC State University, the NC Division of Public Health, and other Faithful Families partners. We will also devote significant amount of time to hearing and learning from you.
Applicants must review and submit the National Implementing Partner Application form prior to registering for the in-person training.
Registration and more information coming soon.