The Faithful Families National Training is ideal for those who wish to implement the Faithful Families program in their local communities, but we will also share strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
During this training, you will:
- Hear from the Faithful Families development team about the importance of faith-based health promotion.
- Explore concrete strategies to implement environmental changes in faith communities, drawing on resources from the Faithful Families program.
- Receive training on the Faithful Families curriculum, and develop a plan to train others in your community on the program.
- Discuss strategies for train-the-trainer programs.
- Develop an action plan to implement Faithful Families in your local community, and receive feedback from our development team on that plan.
This training is delivered online, via NC State’s Moodle Platform. The training is module-based, and participants can work at their own pace. Participants will have a year of access to the online course materials.
Register for the Virtual National Training here.